- This is the golden rule we live by and try to communicate to everyone in the company. If you treat people well, by and large, they will treat you well.
- We love what we do and try to create an environment wherein all our staff members feel the same way. Life is too short to waste time on doing something you do not like doing or waiting for something to happen. We live out our passion to the fullest and find our way to happiness by fulfilling our customer’s dream.
- We appreciate that the success of our business and know that it takes teamwork to reach our current position. We however also seek and realise new opportunities and appreciate each individuals special abilities to make us profit from new ideas.
- Business is the most powerful influence in the world today. We do need to take a capitalist perspective to make a difference to our pocket but we also need to understand the ecological footprint we leave behind.
- In a large team with several departments there will be differences of opinions, and problems fester when teams are not open and honest. We reward and promote honesty and appreciate the guts it takes to confess to mistakes. Learning from these mistakes teaches the correct way of doing things and affects the entire company in a positive way.
- Be true to yourself and others and don’t put up a facade. We follow through on the promises we make to our customers and are transparent in the way we do business. It works wonders for sleeping well at night!
- We treat each other like family and our work environment is very collegial. The trust we bestow on each other creates a loyalty within the company that makes it easier to admit to mistakes and resolving them as a team.
- We do not keep secrets, and share inside information to all staff members as to how the company is doing, including the financials. This openness creates the needed trust in our team to work hard and reach a common goal that everyone understands.
- We are straight forward to the point where what you see is what you get. This is reflected in the good relationship we have with our agents and suppliers, because a direct approach to anything is always appreciated.
- We believe in keeping it real. We develop honest and sustainable products that have a great story to tell. Not only do they anticipate the needs of the customer, but also benefit and protect the communities and our natural environment